[Blindtlk] Doggie Doo.

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Fri Mar 11 02:53:03 UTC 2011

Hello everyone,

    The apartment complex where we live requires all dog owners to pick up
after their dogs. To that end they've set up a number of pet relief stations
around the complex. One is located directly across from our apartment. These
pet relief stations are equipped with a plastic bag dispenser and a small
waste can in which to throw the droppings after the dog finishes relieving.
And if you don't pick up after your dog you're libel to get a visit from a
Bexar County Sheriff's Deputy. The Bexar (Pronounced Bear) County Sheriff's
Department handles courtesy patrol for a number of apartment complexes in
San Antonio including the Oaks of Marymont  where we live.

    Failure to clean up after your dog could result in a fine and possible
non-renuel of your lease. This place takes the matter of animal waste pickup
very seriously. It's good that I had one up on them having been a strong
believer in cleaning up after my dogs. All the best.

Peter Donahue