[Blindtlk] Jumping on the 'Need cane Suggestion' Band Wagon!

Jewel herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 18:18:59 UTC 2011

Thank you so much for the suggestions. I will definitely look into the
new NFB design. My hand slips way too much without some kind of grip,
and starts hurting to boot.

Witht he wheelchair (which I only use part-time), I could use one of
my older canes, then, I suspect. It seems as I progressed in O&M, my
cane just got longer and longer. I hear this is common, eh? I have
four canes, and since the longest broke, I've been using the second
longest one, with th e others as backups.

Thank you for the suggestions,
Jewel

--
Check out my blog about accessibility for the blind!
Treasure Chest for the Blind: http://blindtreasurechest.blogspot.com