[Blindtlk] Cane suggestions needed please!

Nikki Wunderlich nikki0222 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 23:51:47 UTC 2011

Hello

I've put some input in on this subject all ready, but I forgot to mention I
did have a telescopic cane for a very short time, but it got shut in a door
when I was traveling. So I unfortunately didn't get to use it long. I'd like
to get another one, because I from my brief experience with them actually
like them better than the standard folding canes that can be in 4 or more
pieces.  If any one knows where I can buy one with out going to the NFB
convention, and with out having to use a credit card I'd highly appreciate
the information. By the way I live in Minnesota.
Sincerely,
Nikki Wunderlich