[Blindtlk] Peter: Please Call Me ASAP!

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Fri Mar 11 13:54:54 UTC 2011

Peter,
    I don't seem to have your correct email address and need to talk to you
about some important NAGDU business. I sent you a message on THE nagdu list
but haven't seen you there for awhile. Please give me a call ASAP at the
number below my signature.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
813-626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG
HTTP://WWW.NAGDU.ORG