[Blindtlk] "Suddenly Blind"

Dave workerbee123 at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 19 18:53:43 UTC 2011

Hello Everyone,

I have my autobiography now for sale, $18.95.  It is  in paperback (284 pages) and will be on Amazon and Kindle in approx 4 weeks.  The audio will also be available in approx 4 weeks.

If your interested in purchaseing my book, I take credit cards, personal checks,  and money orders.  I will be mailing out my book March 28th with my autograph and special messages if requested.

You can call 352-593-4063 or write to:

marketing at suddenlyblind.net

It is also available at:
www.atozadaptiveaidz.com

The compelling and heart rendering story of one man’s struggle through life with years of physical and psychological abuse. Experience how years of trauma affect him into his adult life, and how he overcomes what seems impossible odds.  Between the lies and betrayals of loved ones, the ones we think we can trust most in life, his sanity is taken to the edge. Then life throws him another cruel ordeal; sudden blindness. The harsh reality of living in total darkness sends him on a journey to overcome the powers of evil, and lust, to conquer his nightmares and show the true resilience of the human spirit.  Follow Dave through the journey.  It will touch your heart and fill your soul with hope, love and inspiration.

Thank You,

Author David Wermuth

"Suddenly Blind"

marketing at suddenlyblind.net