[Blindtlk] "Suddenly Blind"

James Kelm jameskelm at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 19 20:14:41 UTC 2011

Dear Dave,

    I just wanted to wish you all of the greatest success with your new
book!  So often sighted people write books concerning "what it is like to be
blind".  While they are good intentioned for the most part, it is nice to
see that one of our own is giving our community a voice!  I also
congratulate you on a personal level!  Although I am not familiar with your
story, I am sure that the emotional process of writing your book was not
easy for you.

    I wish you the best, and again, congratulations on your achievement!

Your Brother in Christ,
Pastor James Kelm
Foundational Christian Family Ministry
www.fcfministry.org