[Blindtlk] caller ID

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Tue Mar 29 22:57:46 UTC 2011

Caller I.D.'s are nice, but what is so difficult about just answering the phone the old fashioned way without knowing who it is or having to know who it is?  Back to the basics and getting by with the basics is what has been recently mentioned previously...will it take longer, nope.  However, if you want to read a Braille display when the phone rings across from the room, very inefficient from my perspective.  If you want to develop and market such a product, more power to you.

Steve