[Blindtlk] caller ID

David Evans drevans at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 30 01:33:42 UTC 2011

Dear All,

A caller I.D. of this design and type is not practical and has serious
drawbacks to what is out there.
As an engineer, it can be made, but it would be very expensive and the
number of people it would appeal too would not make it practical to produce.
It would lose more money than it would or could make.  You could not sell
enough of them to ever get the per unit cost down and you would never recoup
the R and D cost.

Sorry to rain on your parade.

David Evans, NFBF and GD Jack
Nuclear/Aerospace Materials Engineer
Builder of the Lunar Rovers and the F-117 Stealth Fighter.