[Blindtlk] NFB Center in Florida

lsterling0 l.sterling0 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 21:45:48 UTC 2011

Hi, let me know if you get an NFB center started. I will apply for a job as
soon as you do. I loved my time here at LCB and would love to help others
gain independence.
Louana

Owner of vipspouses a list for visually impaired and blind individuals to
discuss frustrations in their lives.
for an invertation To join contact
lsterling0 at gmail.com