[Blindtlk] handling money

Michael bonsai1b at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 30 23:57:17 UTC 2011

Hi Humberto
I use a debit card all the time for purchasing on amazon.com, newegg.com,
drugstore.com, and other sites.  May I suggest that when using amazon.com
there is a much less congested page of the amazon site.  The address is
amazon.com/access.  This page is amazon but it is stripped down for mobile
use and is much easier to use and navigate.

The entry of personal data is fairly intuitive and is safe as long as you
use well known sites.

Michael