[Blindtlk] Paratransit Vs. fixed Routes

David davidb521 at gmail.com
Mon May 2 22:01:00 UTC 2011

Hi, Reese. If the interstate you speak of has an overpass or underpass a
pedestrian, whether they are totally blind or not, could cross it.
Otherwise, any pedestrian would be insane to cross any interstate. However,
that sort of environment requires you to listen very carefully to your
traffic patterns. While I wouldn't say it's a no-go under all circumstances,
I would agree that it would require very good travel skills in order to
cross safely and efficiently.