[Blindtlk] What Do You Do when There's No Transportation?

Robert A. Hansen roberthansen1970 at gmail.com
Tue May 3 13:40:10 UTC 2011

I have wanted to talk about this one.  I have family in rural Nebraska
and once in a while I go out there to visit.  I know I am going to be
stuck there until they have to take me back.  I either have to really
network to find transportation or I simply just do not go somewhere.  If
I can't get there then I figure whatever it is is not that important.  I
also don't like arguing with people and putting myself in a situation
that could cause harm or too much inconvenience.

On 5/3/2011 5:58 AM, Peachtree Travel wrote:
> Jewel:
>
> Ask around at the center you wish to go to and see if anyone will give you a
> ride there.  After all, they are also going to the same place.
>
> Reese
>
> ----- Original Message ----- Hey all,
> I've been reading the discussion on Paratransit Vs. Fixed Routes, and
> it got me thinking maybe you guys have some ideas...what do you do
> when you can't afford to hire a driver, but neither public
> transportation nor paratransit goes there?

The best news sources out there are: www.infowars.com
www.democracynow.org www.fsrn.org www.rense.com and so many more
independent sites. Turn OFF the hate mongering FoxNews garbage.