[Blindtlk] What Do You Do when There's No Transportation?

nikki Wunderlich nikki0222 at gmail.com
Tue May 3 16:42:25 UTC 2011

Well, to make a well informed suggestion, we need some back ground
information such as is it safe to walk trom where the para transit would
drop you off to he center? Do you k?

Nikkinow the route you'd have to take, can you walk that far?
And if it is not safe to walk from where the para transit would drop you off
to the center could some one pick you up from the stop