[Blindtlk] Ellen Bomer's Book "Miss Gloria" is finally available

Gary Wunder GWunder at earthlink.net
Thu May 5 15:50:26 UTC 2011

Hello Ellen and Don.  I am going to purchase and scan your book and am truly
excited to read it.  Ellen, I know Don better than I know you, but I suspect
that may change after I read your book.

Once you do some interviews that will generate more of a market than the
Braille Monitor can give you, perhaps you would be interested in doing an
interview we could run that would talk about the horrific event that cost
you your vision, your adjustment to blindness, and your writing of your
book.

I hope to meet both of you in Orlando, and I wish you tremendous success in
the sale of your book.  Love to you both,

Gary