[Blindtlk] FW: FW: The Blind Post Classified News reminder

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Wed May 4 14:58:28 UTC 2011

For those subscribed to the Blind Post:

Original Message:
From: "Eric Calhoun" <eric at pmpmail.com>
To: eric at pmpmail.com
Subject: FW: The Blind Post Classified News reminder
Date:
Wed, 4 May 2011 09:54:27 -0500

Original Message:
From: "foodlady at theblindpost.com" <foodlady at theblindpost.com>
To: eric at pmpmail.com
Subject: The Blind Post Classified News reminder
Date:
Wed, 4 May 2011 16:21:05 +0200

The May issue of The Blind Post Classified News will be mailed out on the
10th. You still have time to submit ads and announcements, if you send
them
to me no later than the 9th.
If you are blind or visually impaired, you can post all types of ads from
new or used items, any service you might have, any business, any want, and
announcements that you think other readers would be interested in.
Ads and announcements pertaining to the blind and low vision community,
from all individuals, schools, and organizations, are also welcome.
The Blind Post is a great place to share your small business and
products, too.
We have over 700 subscribers currently, with several Emails being
forwarded, and many more visiting the website.
Remember your first ad of 50 words or less, in each 30 day period is
free.
They will be posted to the website for 30 days and also in the following
E-mailed newsletter.
Longer ads can also be posted for $5 and ads with any pictures, for the
same price.
If you have any questions about an ad, Email me and I will let you know
if it is suitable for The Blind Post.

Please share this message with others, and let them know subscribing to
The Blind Post Classified News is free!
Send me an Email with "Subscribe to The Blind Post" in the subject line:
Mailto:foodlady at theblindpost.com

I always appreciate any feedback you may have about the newsletter or the
website!
Lori AKA Food Lady

The Blind Post Gift Shop is now open!
Support The Blind Post Classified News and give a beautiful, hand crafted
tuned windchime that can be personalized with an engraving.
More items coming soon!
http://www.theblindpost.com