[Blindtlk] Paratransit Vs. fixed Routes

Nikki Wunderlich nikki0222 at gmail.com
Mon May 16 12:03:29 UTC 2011

Hi all,

that is very true. Like I said before. If I had access to the fixed route
bus system I'd use it in a hart beat, because it's cheaper than paratransit,
but since I'd have to walk a very long block along the high way and cross
it, I do not have access to the bus, so I use paratransit, and rely on
family and friends to give me a ride when I need one, other wise if the
place is close and safe enough to walk to I just walk.

sincerely,
Nikki Wunderlich

--
I thank you for the emails