[Blindtlk] Paratransit Vs. fixed Routes

roberthansen1970 at gmail.com roberthansen1970 at gmail.com
Wed May 18 18:22:53 UTC 2011

It is true.  Now there are places i have no interested  in not going to.  I have taken these negatives and turned them into positives.  I cant afford to eat so i went out and learned about vegan lifestyle.  I live in rogers park and dont really like malls and megastores. I learned about buying local.  I cant afford brand new stuff from best buy.  I learned about freecycling and craigslist. I dont travel long distances and stay in fancy hotels. I stay in hostels.  Take the cant and learn about the good things in your hood.