[Blindtlk] Paratransit Vs. fixed Routes

Peachtree Travel info at peachtreetravel.net
Wed May 18 23:51:28 UTC 2011

Couldn't agree more.  My next move will definitely be dictated by how
accessible the transportation is.  Would love a bigger place however, the
size I'm thinking about is down in another County where there is no
transportation service at all.  So as much as I desire to move there, that
is definitely out of the question.

Reese

----- Original Message ----- Excellent point Liz.  You know what is really
sad, is that the transit system almost dictates where we can live even
within a major city.  My family and I would like to look for another home
now, but the nicer homes that would best fit our needs are in the suburbs
where the bus transportation is either very sporadic or nonexistent.