[Blindtlk] [Bulk] dating seaghted people Vs. Blind people?

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at att.net
Thu May 26 02:24:26 UTC 2011

Well, Humberto, and list,  to tell the plain truth of the matter, all I care about is whether or not she loves going barefoot.  Okay kidding over.  Now, in the utmost seriousness, let me say this.  It really and truly does not matter to me one tiny little bit whether she is sighted or blind.  But, there are traps either way.

1.  IF she's sighted, you'd better make sure that you don't expect her to look after you because you're blind; and, on the other side of that one, you'd better make sure he doesn't want or feel the need to look after you because you're blind.  Just because he/she is blind does not mean it's gonna work out; believe me.  I got thrown over by a blind girl, and, quite aside from the fact that I cried and cried and didn't eat for two days straight, I just gotta tell y'all, that (at least in my opinion), her blindness had nothing to do with it so far as I could tell.  I'm not going to list all my personal criteria here because I do not think that this is in keeping with the topic of your question; so, I'll restrict myself to the subject you raise.  Strictly in terms of blindness or not, to me, that doesn't really matter; that is, unless, the traps I've mentioned before come in to play; which, mind you, is possible.

PS.  Yeah, it would be nice if the next one loved to go barefooted outside like me.  Okay, now back to the regularly scheduled program.  hah hah.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now a very proud and happy Mac user!!!

Skype name: