[Blindtlk] nfb and southwest

Peachtree Travel info at peachtreetravel.net
Fri May 27 16:10:11 UTC 2011

James:

I would have to say no they aren't violating any ADA rules.  Its not the
most accessible site however, it surely isn't the worse either.  Again its
accessible to the point where I can make a reservation.

I think the question  comes in with the ADA is how accessible does a site
have to be?  That seems to be a very fine line.

Reese

----- Original Message ----- well my question is are they violating any
legal statute by not being
accessible, and the weird thing is it seemed like they were really trying to
move forward other wise i can't figure out why they would have   a link for
scrreen  readers on their page
.  a friend said they just moved it to the second screen the screen after
youmake a reservation.
  on a side note what is interesting if you go to the air tran page you can
make a reservation