[Blindtlk] nfb and southwest

Gloria Whipple ladygloria at webband.com
Fri May 27 17:58:38 UTC 2011

Sounds like a scum bag

Gloria Whipple
Corresponding Secretary
Inland Empire chapter
nfb of WA

Cell: 509-475-4993

-----Original Message-----
From: blindtlk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:blindtlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of David Evans
Sent: Friday, May 27, 2011 10:02
To: Blind Talk Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Blindtlk] nfb and southwest

It sounds like the web master is an idiot.  Why would you move a link, that
lets a screen reader  access your web site two screens deep into your web
site.
You would not.  You would place it right up front where some one looking for

it would come to it quickly.
Our money is as green as anyone else's and there are some 59 million disable

people in this country, some of whom are very wealthy.
Equal access is the law and the NFB has been very successful in suing over
this issue.
It is time that businesses doing business with the Public made themselves
accessible to all of the people.
I know that I will support a lawsuit over the matter and go and picket or
sit in if that is what is needed.

David Evans, NFBF