[Blindtlk] Identifying Clothes and organization

Johanna Baccan 24kjo at optonline.net
Sun May 29 04:19:55 UTC 2011

To All:

After hearing of some of the clothing  mishaps, which happen to the sighted
and unsighted.  I wanted to ask how do you organize your clothes.  Trying to
come up with new ideas.  Do some of you number your clothes?  Use the
braille tags?  I myself am visually impaired and is realizing that I should
be more organized in my clothing.  At times it is hard to tell the
difference between black, dark brown, and navy.  Also knowing what colors
are in prints, plaids, etc.  Also I hear that the braille tags do not have
enough of colors.  Any suggestions?  New Ideas?    Thanks for your time.

Sincerely,

Johanna