[Blindtlk] Identifying Clothes and organization

Nikki Wunderlich nikki0222 at gmail.com
Sun May 29 18:03:57 UTC 2011

Hi all,

Well, I happen to live with sighted people, so if I am not sure if two
colors go together I can ask one of my sighted family members. Which is very
nice, but I know not every one lives with sighted people. A friend of mine
is totally blind, and she does not lable her clothing. What she does is she
just wears black shoes, and finds clothing that will go with black pants,
and blue pants, and blue jeans, all 3. So she kind of limits what she buys
to that criteria. Another friend of mine just gets stuff that will go with
blue jeans for casual, and has help with dress up stuff. When I lived on my
own, I had either a sighted family member or friend look over my planned
outfits for the week and see if they matched ok.  And I also organized my
clause by short sleve, long sSome times though, I get a colored pair, and
then I will ask what colors would look ok with those shoes. I hope this
helps. leve, dress shirts, dress skirts, and dresses. As for shoes, I try to
mostly get either black or white so I know they match with pretty much any
thing.

Sincerely,
Nikki