[Blindtlk] Identifying Clothes and organization

Constance Canode satin-bear at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 29 18:37:26 UTC 2011

I have a color identifier.  I also have different outfits, all hung
together, so if it is a 3-piece ensemble, it is on the same
hanger.  I am a shoe lover, so have many different pairs and match
them up with what I am wearing.  Black is slimming, so I have some
black clothing, but purple is my favorite color, so wear a lot of
different shades of purple.  I live in my jeans, black, blue, gray
and yes, a pair of purple jeans and wear them with different tops and
T-shirts.  I love shorts also and have neutral colors that go with
practically anything.  I learned when I was very young what colors go
with what and have tried to keep up with that trend with all of the
new and wilder shades we have these days.  Bling is also really cool
and adds a touch of class and you can dress it up or down.  It goes
great with jeans or a nice pair of dress slacks.  Lots of fun and not
really much of a challenge with the identifiers they have now.