[Blindtlk] Identifying Clothes and organization

Julie J julielj at neb.rr.com
Tue May 31 16:52:37 UTC 2011

Several years ago I saw small, round, plastic pieces with two letter Braille
abbreviations for various colors and patterns on them.  Each of these
plastic pieces had a back, sort of like an earring.  So you could press the
two pieces together with a tag or bit of fabric in between and it would
stay.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about?  And any idea where I could
purchase such a thing?  Or do you know of any similar product?  the only
item I've seen is the metal Braille tags that need to be sewn or pinned into
garments.

TIA
Julie