[Blindtlk] IPad?

Hyde, David W. (ESC) david.hyde at wcbvi.k12.wi.us
Wed Oct 12 19:30:21 UTC 2011

The iPad has its own built-in speech system. It is called Voice over, and comes as a part of the device. This means that once you buy your I device, you also have speech for it. Windows systems you get to buy the computer and software, and then spend an additional thousand or so for something to make it work. I use the I devices, a system with JAWS at work and with WindoeEyes at home. I do like getting everything to make my device work as a part of the device, and at the same price as everyone else.