[Blindtlk] Fwd: U.S. Representatives Stearns and BishopIntroduce Fair Wages for Workers with Disabilities Act

T. Joseph Carter tjcarter at spiritsubstance.com
Fri Oct 14 04:31:17 UTC 2011

Read his post again, he said Austin Lighthouse, not Chicago.  It's
quite possible the Austin Lighthouse is deplorable in many ways.  But
as you point out, we heard at convention how the Chicago Lighthouse
has become a respectable place to work and now pays respectable and
fair wages for fair and respectable work.

Joseph