[Blindtlk] Fan Problem or something else?

Marsha marcatony at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 16 22:55:23 UTC 2011

Hi
  I am wondering if someone can help me with this problem?
  I am using Windows XP.  When I go to some sites that have a lot of
graphics, it doesn't matter if it is Firefox or IE8, the fan starts revving
up.  It gets very much louder.  When these two thing happen, the entire
computer bogs down.  Some times it becomes totally unusable, other times it
can be salvaged.  If I restart the thing, the fan is quiet as usual.  Does
anyone have a clue for this problem?  This often happens with streaming
audio but isn't limited to it.  Thanks for any help you can give me.

Marsha