[Blindtlk] store ads

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Mon Oct 17 15:26:52 UTC 2011

Jewel,

That is a good idea!  I'll check it out.

Also does anyone know if grocery ads are the same nationwide?Example
could I listen to Jewel's radio service, assuming it is available on the
internet, and get say the Wal-Mart ad?  Would my local Wal-Mart ad be
the same as hers?  I didn't think about that, but it would make this
hunt for store ads a whole lot easier.

Thanks!
Julie