[Blindtlk] Resolution that didn't pass about apple

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 3 16:58:38 UTC 2011

Well maybe people on this list that voted against it elaborate as to why
they voted against it.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in
Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.