[Blindtlk] [Bulk] Re: a great article

chris nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 00:02:03 UTC 2011

Hi Ray,

Ah yes! I remember listening to that stream with my grandma, who, with
me, has gotten interested in the issues facing the NFB and the blind
(although she's sighted) and wanted to listen to convention with me. I
remember saying, "I don't think Sharon Maneki expected this!" Now that
I think of it, Dr. Maurer didn't either. See, if the ACB people who
say that the NFB is run by a dictator, and is a cult-like
organization, actually listened to Thursday's session where the
resolutions are read, they would know their argument was misguided.
Just saying.

Chris

--
Chris Nusbaum

"The real problem of blindness is not the loss of eyesight. The real
problem is the misunderstanding and lack of education that exists. If
a blind person has the proper training and opportunity, blindness can
be reduced to a mere physical nuissence." -- Kenneth Jernigan