[Blindtlk] Resolution that didn't pass about apple

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 16:09:51 UTC 2011

I've made it clear that the resolutions were hotly debated at the
convention.

But it's not even a case of the NFB coming down on one company for
its behavior and giving another a pass, seemingly for money.

It's coming down on company A for not dictating the behaviors of
companies C, D, E, F, and G while giving company B a pass, seemingly
for money.

Apple's products are accessible.  We tried to condemn Apple for what
other companies do, arguing that Apple should have forced them to do
differently.  That is wrong on so many different levels!

Joseph