[Blindtlk] Resolution that didn't pass about apple

chris nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 16:27:12 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

Ray, if you want or need some help writing your letter, please contact
me, as I would be willing to help you do it. And Joseph, if the
Federation sucks up to Google despite its inaccessibility, why are we
suing them?

Chris

--
Chris Nusbaum

"The real problem of blindness is not the loss of eyesight. The real
problem is the misunderstanding and lack of education that exists. If
a blind person has the proper training and opportunity, blindness can
be reduced to a mere physical nuissence." -- Kenneth Jernigan

Visit the I C.A.N. Foundation online at: www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"