[Blindtlk] Resolution that didn't pass about apple

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at att.net
Mon Sep 5 19:11:06 UTC 2011

Uh, Peter, slow down a minute.  In this particular situation, it's not all Apple's fault.  It's not all ours either.  If you read what Steve and Joseph and I said earlier, I think you'll find the discussion moving in a somewhat different discussion than you might have expected.  Why beat someone over the head with a sledge hammer when you just might catch more flies with honey?

Sometimes, dude, a feather is both lighter and much more effective.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now a very proud and happy Mac user!!!

Skype name: