[Blindtlk] latest rules on DVS

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 17:27:51 UTC 2011

Hmm...  then I'll try it.  I assumed that because it was a PDF,
it wouldn't be readable, from what I know about PDF's.  You're
using VoiceOver, so I don't know if Apple put something in that
makes PDF documents accessible.

 Chris Nusbaum

nuisance." -- Kenneth Jernigan (President of the National
Federation of the Blind, 1968-1986.)

  Visit the I C.A.N.  Foundation online at:
www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"

Sent from my BrailleNote