[Blindtlk] Settlement Agreement: Dollar Inc.

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Sun Sep 11 21:13:59 UTC 2011

Reese,
    It is my understanding that, because the DOJ entered into this
setllement agreement and it is now part of case, law, other vehicle rental
companies are required to make the same modifications of policies,
practices, and procedures. Perhaps one of our legal experts can weigh in on
this. I would like to find the entire settlement agreement, as I believe
there were also punitive & compensatory awards in addition to the injunctive
relief.

Fraternally yours,
Marion