[Blindtlk] Settlement Agreement: Dollar Inc.

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 21:06:39 UTC 2011

Hi Marion,

John Paré or another NFB governmental affairs person may know.

Chris

 Chris Nusbaum

nuisance." -- Kenneth Jernigan (President of the National
Federation of the Blind, 1968-1986.)

  Visit the I C.A.N.  Foundation online at:
www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"

Sent from my BrailleNote