[Blindtlk] History of Presidential Releases

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 22:18:52 UTC 2011

Hi Peter,

I believe it was Dr.  Jernigan, but I'm not entirely sure.  Also,
would it be possible to somehow convert the archived PR's
(Presidental Releases) from casette to digital and put them in
the Audio/Video section of the NFB site? I'd love to hear what
was going on in the Federation on a monthly basis going as far
back as I can.

Chris

 Chris Nusbaum

nuisance." -- Kenneth Jernigan (President of the National
Federation of the Blind, 1968-1986.)

  Visit the I C.A.N.  Foundation online at:
www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"

Sent from my BrailleNote