[Blindtlk] Fwd: reading PDF documents with jaws, cell phone information

Mari Hunziker marihunziker at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 13:50:59 UTC 2011

Hey there:****

You need to change her reading settings in adobe from read currently visible
pages to read entire document and that should fix the JAWS issue.  As far as
phone goes, well I have to disagree on iPhone accessibility, I love it and
can read PDF files on it very easily as well.  I haven’t ever used mobile
speak.

** **

** **