[Blindtlk] reading PDF documents with jaws

Lloyd Rasmussen lras at sprynet.com
Sun Sep 25 02:21:27 UTC 2011

I am only answering one of yourquestions, so I changed the subject line.  In
Adobe Reader, you can press ctrl-shift-N to navigate to a particular page
number.  In this case, you want page 1.  In Window-Eyes, I use the mouse
pointer to determine what page I am currently on in a PDF document (it might
be different from the printed page number if there are any preliminary
pages).  So I guess in JAWS you would use the JAWS cursor to read your
current page number, then go back to the PC cursor to read the content in
the virtual buffer.

Lloyd 	Rasmussen, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls