[Blindtlk] IPads?

Penny Duffy pennyduffy at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 01:22:38 UTC 2011

My daughter has one (she is 7) The only issue i have is finding fun apps for
a 7 year old that are voice over compatible.  I am hoping to get my hands on
a refreshable braille display for her and using it with the new Bookshare
app.  .

There are a lot of really useful applications out there.
--
--Penny