[Blindtlk] IPads?

David Evans drevans at bellsouth.net
Wed Sep 28 17:13:10 UTC 2011

Dear All,

The Palm Beach County Chapter, of the NFB, is holding a raffle for a new
I-Pad as a fund raiser.
Tickets are only $2.00 each and checks can be sent to David Evans, President
and made out to the NFB Palm Beach Chapter.
The address to send to is 19601 Carolina Circle, Boca Raton, Fl. 33434 and
you do not need to be present to win.
We just need your name, address, a phone number with area code or e-mail
address.
The ticket will be pulled at our December meeting and we may even have some
very nice secondary prizes by then to sweeten the pot.
All proceeds will go to support the great work of the Palm Beach County
chapter in serving the needs of approximately 54,000 citizens of our county
who are Blind and vision impaired.

David Evans, President
I can be contacted off line at drevans at bellsouth.net  .