[Blindtlk] clothes shopping

Sherry Gomes sherriola at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 13:41:16 UTC 2011

I agree with Cindy about QVC, and sometimes, their phone customer service
reps are good at explaining or describing colors.  I'm very picky about the
colors I wear, so I appreciate that.  I don't know your budget, but last
time I shopped on Nordstrom.com it was quite accessible, if a little
cluttered and confusing at first.  also, their phone reps are extremely
helpful, as they are expected to live up to the Nordstrom reputation.  Or at
least, that's how it was in the past.  The Macy's web site is pretty easy to
use as well, but I've never bought clothes from there so can't speak to how
they describe them or anything.

Good luck!