[Blindtlk] clothes shopping

Constance Canode satin-bear at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 30 00:11:41 UTC 2011

I love Macy's, but I like trying things on.  I also like the Boston
Store.  However, I do a lot of QVC shopping.  There are a few
designers that I particularly like and their clothing lines are
wonderful and true to size, so no guess work.  I have never had to
send anything back.  In the dept. stores, I always try things on
because there are so many different clothing lines, and they all fit
differently.

Three cheers for QVC!