[Blindtlk] cell phone problems and question

Bonnie Lucas lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 19:56:50 UTC 2012

Hello,
I am basically totally blind and have an iPhone 4S. I'm old and it took me a bit of getting used to. I have no key board and though I occasionally have to work at doing something, for the most part, I can do whatever I need and want to do on my phone. In fact, I learn new stuff almost every day. There is a great book from National Braille Press which is chalked
Full of helpful information. Good luck. I know you will hear from plenty of folks who will also tell you that it is worth having and you can really use it as you would want to use a cell phone. Bonnie