[Blindtlk] cell phone problems and question

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 21:02:14 UTC 2012

Hi Sarah,

I use the Sampsung Haven, which is carried by Verizon. If you want an accessible phone but don't want a smartphone, the Haven is a good option, although if you have A T and T, it isn't available unless you switch to Verizon. By the way, the iPhone book from NBP which Bonnie was referring to is called Getting Started with the iPhone.

Chris