[Blindtlk] iPad magnification aps

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Tue Aug 14 14:15:13 UTC 2012

I recently purchased an      i Pad and am already loving it!  I am
wondering if anyone uses an i Pad as a portable CCTV?  What ap do you
use?  Does it work with voice over?

I would need something that could do a black background with white text
at maybe 10x magnification.  I primarily use voice over/JAWS, Kursweile
and Braille to access information.  However sometimes I need to read
something handwritten and there is no live reader who is convenient.  It
would be nice to be able to use the i Pad in these cases.

Suggestions?
Thanks much!
Julie