[Blindtlk] accessible Software to Make Accessible Websites?

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Fri Aug 24 15:32:07 UTC 2012

There is a company called Site Build It, SBI that I have used in the
past.  It is a web interface, not downloadable software.  although it
did say that if you were an advanced user you could use your own
software and import the code.  that was way over my head so I never
investigated that option.  It cost $300 per year, or did when I was
using it.  It is truly an all in one package with absolutely everything
you will need to build a web business.  There is step by step directions
for everything and free email support should you need it.  When I was
using it, it was accessible with JAWS and Windows, sorry I can't
remember the versions.

I don't know if that's what you're looking for, but thought I'd toss it
out there.  I think there are other companies offering similar
products.  There's also the option of going with Word Press or Blogger,
which are free, but you are limited in features and will have their name
in your domain name.

HTH
Julie