[Blindtlk] accessible Software to Make Accessible Websites?

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Fri Aug 24 15:20:36 UTC 2012

Marion:

I think Steve has given you some good advice.  I believe that some
blind persons have successfully used Dream Weaver from Adobe, but
don't know version etc.  You might want to ask your questions on the
nfb-web list, http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/nfb-web_nfbnet.org

Unfortunately, developing and deploying and maintaining a web site
are potentially very complex topics.  With some technical skills
anyone can learn, but there is a learning curve, especially if you
want your site to be attractive, accessible, searchable, findable, etc.

Dave