[Blindtlk] braille printer questions

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 24 19:09:56 UTC 2012

hi,

spend what you like if you have 25mil in assets.
i have heard of people that wish jaws had a monthly payment plan.
there was no mention of buying the printer for her.
the comment was related to the 3% loan being suspended due to decreased
assets and that's far cheaper than a deal from a bank.
Bryan Schulz